Frequently Asked Questions

⌂ Home » Uniguajira » Postgraduate Management » Frequently Asked Questions

The section of Frequently Asked Questions on Graduate Programs is a valuable tool that provides clear and concise answers to the most common questions that may arise during the process of admission, enrollment, registration and academic development in graduate programs at the University of La Guajira. Here, applicants and students will find detailed information on admission requirements, important dates, administrative procedures, financing options, degree modalities, among other relevant topics. This compilation of frequently asked questions seeks to facilitate access to crucial information, providing timely and accurate guidance to ensure a successful and satisfactory educational experience.

What are the enrollment requirements for graduate programs?

To be professional.

Fill out the online registration form in its entirety.

How can I register online and pay for graduate programs?

To start the process, click here and select the training level “Postgraduate” from the option CALLS. Choose the desired program and complete the form. Once you have filled out the form correctly, go to the menu “Reports/Treasury/Proofs” to print the invoice and make the payment in the authorized banks.

How can I check the status of my registration?

To follow up on the registration process, please click here and enter the applicant's ID number. You will be able to check the current status of your registration.

How can I consult the list of registrants by program?

To consult the official list of applicants by program, click here. You will be able to access updated information about the applicants who have registered for each academic program.

How can I consult the list of shortlisted candidates for interview by program?

To consult the official list of pre-selected candidates for interview by program and to know the activities to be carried out, click here. In this link you will find updated information about the applicants that have been pre-selected to continue with the selection process in each academic program.

How can I consult the list of admitted students by program and obtain the dates and instructions for the electronic submission of registration documents?

To consult the official list of admitted students by program and to obtain all the information about the dates and instructions for the electronic submission of registration documents, click here. In this link you will find the names of the applicants who have been admitted to each academic program, as well as the necessary details to complete the enrollment process successfully.

How can I pay my financial tuition?

To make the financial tuition payment, you must follow these steps:

1. Log in to the virtual campus as a student and download the registration invoice.

2. Print the invoice using a printer with good printing quality.

3. Go to the authorized banks and pay the registration fee by presenting the printed invoice.

You also have the option to pay online through PSE.

See Instructions for online payment through PSE.

How can I get my class schedule from the virtual campus?

To obtain your class schedule, follow these steps:

1. Log in to the virtual campus and access the option Consult/Student/Student Schedule.

2. Once you have paid your financial tuition, you will be able to download and view your assigned class schedule.

What should I do if I was admitted to the program and want to apply for a graduate discount?

Once you have been admitted to the program and the payment slip has been generated, you can apply for the graduate discount by sending an email to egresados@uniguajira.edu.co. If you wish to apply for financing, you must send your application to the following e-mail address credito@uniguajira.edu.co.

Frequently asked questions about undergraduate degree modality

How can I take a graduate semester as an undergraduate mode of study?

Undergraduate students interested in taking a graduate semester as an undergraduate modality must submit their documents to the faculty to which they belong, requesting such modality. The faculty will be in charge of approving this request and sending the corresponding documents to the Postgraduate Department so that they can be part of the selection process.

Once I have been approved by the faculty, what steps do I have to follow?

Once the degree modality has been approved by the faculty, if the student has completed the academic process, he/she must formalize the enrollment by paying 20% of the registration fee. If the student has active enrollment at the time of the application and approval of the degree modality, he/she will not have to pay the enrollment fee for the modality.

What are the requirements that I must present to my faculty to apply for the degree modality?

To apply for the degree modality, you must present to your faculty a copy of your identity document and the certificate of admissions and registration where you are enrolled in the tenth semester or you have finished academically with a cumulative average. These documents will be evaluated by the faculty to approve the degree modality.

Where can I get more information about graduate programs at the University of La Guajira?

For more information, you can write to posgrados@uniguajira.edu.co.

Frequently asked questions about the benefits and financing plans offered by the University of La Guajira

What kind of discount is offered to Uniguajira graduates with academic excellence?

A 50% discount is offered for academic excellence for Uniguajira graduates.

What discount is offered to Uniguajira graduates if they pay the remaining 60% in a single payment?

A 40% discount is offered to Uniguajira graduates if they pay the remaining 60% in a single payment.

What discount is offered to Uniguajira graduates if they pay the remaining 70% in two parts?

A 30% discount is offered to Uniguajira graduates if they pay the remaining 70% in two parts.

What is the direct funding option with the University?

The direct financing option with the University consists of paying 50% upfront and the remaining 50% during the semester.

What discount is offered for the current electoral certificate?

A 10% discount is offered for current electoral certificate for both graduates and non-graduates of Uniguajira.

What are the requirements and the step-by-step for financing or payment?

The requirements and steps are as follows:

1. The student must send to the following e-mail address credito@uniguajira.edu.co the tuition payment receipt together with the financing application.

2. Approval will be obtained from the Administrative and Financial Vice Rector in order to generate a new flyer for 50% of the amount, which the student will have to download again in his/her virtual campus and pay in the banks indicated in the flyer.

3. Then, the student must complete the credit application form (AF-F-06 APPLICATION FOR DIRECT CREDIT EST POSTGRADUATE) and attach the necessary requirements for your credit, sending it back to the following e-mail address credito@uniguajira.edu.co. It is important to note that the requested bill of exchange must be signed by both the student and his/her co-signer.

What are the requirements for financing?

The requirements for funding are as follows:

One (1) tuition payment slip.

Attach a bill of exchange in the name of the University of La Guajira, signed by the student and his/her co-signer (Legible signatures).

One (1) photocopy of the student's identity card.

One (1) photocopy of the identity card of the co-signer.

Payment of 50% of the regular tuition fee.

Labor certificate of the co-signer and of the student, in case of being working.

Fill out the financing application form in original and one (1) copy.

Certificate of income issued by a Certified Public Accountant in case the co-signer is independent.

en_USEN
This website uses own and third party cookies for its proper functioning and for analytical purposes. It contains links to third-party websites with third-party privacy policies that you can accept or not when you access them. By clicking the Accept button, you agree to the use of these technologies and the processing of your data for these purposes. More information
Privacidad
Skip to content